Saturday, September 23, 2006

okay, the invite list.

the reasonables:
Robyn Wiegman
Gary Gereffi
my parents
my sister
all my friends

the slightly-to-very unreasonables:
Katrin Kuhlmann and Ritu Sharma, my old bosses at Women's Edge Coalition
Naomi Klein (author of No Logo)
Anna Wintour (Vogue)
Bono and Ali Hewson ("the" bono, and his lesser-known wife, who started their ethically sourced fashion label - Edun)
M.I.A. (Sri Lankan hip hop/dance hall artist)
Daniel Miller (consumer theorist)
Dan Henkle (Director of Corporate Social Responsibility, Gap, Inc.)
Tyra Banks (Victoria's Secret model)
Jennifer Baumgardner (third wave feminist)
Donna Haraway (cyborg theorist/my heroine)
President Brodhead
and
Big Daddy (my deceased grandfather)

I might add more later.

3 Comments:

Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

8:27 PM

 
Blogger bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

7:22 AM

 
Blogger Stop Sweating and Start Living said...

I had this problem of increased sweating and i tried different solutions But what helped me the

most was the website http://offto.net/8_aad5

Stop Sweating and Start Living

4:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home